Technical Writing is a crucial skill and there are many people who possess good technical skills but are not able to write a technical article in a very effective way. CurledMark brings you 𝟳 𝗧𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗧𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗔𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗹𝗲𝘀.
1. Never write an article on a topic which you are not confident
Give adequate time for research. Make sure you work out all steps and give a fair amount of information to your readers.
Before you write anything about technology or framework, it is your job to first understand why it was created and what is the purpose is.
2. Avoid the use of passive voice. Sentences in active voice have the directness and keep the reader interested.
3. Always use present tense in writing Technical Article.
Furthermore, the use of words like “will” tends to lead to thinking and writing about what will be done.
4. Always start with a layout
This will give a clear message to the readers. Because if the author only does not know what purpose the content serves and cannot make his/her motive clear then it is not good writing.
Therefore always make a blueprint in your mind then write.
5. Know your target audience
You should know why the reader needs to comprehend from the article. So, you need to know them before you write for them. The article for school kids cannot be the same content as one meant for college graduates.
6. A well-written article should include the following Outline:-
Future Work /References
7. Make your Introduction clear and lucid
The introduction should briefly describe the problem along with solutions and alternatives the paper is going to cover. The problem statement should also lay emphasis on why the problem is important.