Successful People READ, LISTEN and NEVER STOP LEARNING. If you are not learning and evolving then who you will be going to be tomorrow will be no better.
Today a reader, tomorrow a leader
– Margaret Fuller
If you are not growing, you are falling behind. Growing ould take place only if you inject your mind with new information with every new day arriving. Reading books can light a fire inside you.
Here are 5 books that can help you achieve success. Books can help you level up in every area i.e. Financially, Spiritually, and Physically.
Books to help you achieve success
1) Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill
A true gold mine for your mind filled with golden nuggets. This book could change your life. Every highly successful person has read the book. Think and Grow Rich is the book said to have created more millionaires than any other book in History.
You will learn the secrets used by wealthy and successful people. As well as you will learn practical steps on how to transform your dreams into reality and achieve success.
Read the Summary of Think and Grow Rich
2) Unlimited Power by Tony Robbins [Success Book]
Tony Robbins is one of the most successful coaches of all time. The book will guide you to discover what YOU really want for your life. It will teach you about human psychology and the way to reprogram your mind. Eliminate any fears or phobias you have.
It is a must-read if you are truly interested and serious in achieving success and know about human Psychology.
3) How to win friends and influence people by Dale Carnegie
If you want to enhance your relationship with others personally and in business then this book is for you. Go and grab it to have success in a relationship with people.
If you want to genuinely know how to create and maintain positive relationships with anyone. It can help you guide the process of communication too. Also, can be of the need of getting a job or to crack a deal, Unlimited Power can help you with it.
4) The Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss
This step-by-step guide to luxury lifestyle design teaches:
• Tim went from $40,000 per year and 80 hours per week to $40,000 per month and 4 hours per week
• you can outsource your life to overseas virtual assistants for $5 per hour and do whatever you want
• blue-chip escape artists travel the world without quitting their jobs
• to eliminate 50% of your work in 48 hours using the principles of a forgotten Italian economist
• one can trade a long-haul career for short work bursts and frequent “mini-retirements”
CLICK HERE, to watch the video summary of The Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss
5) The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
The whole day’s 90% of work is done by our habits. If one replaces the habits with these 7 habits then he/she can also become a highly effective person.
7 habits of highly effective people are mentioned below. If one wants to be effective in his/her life then he/she can do it by following the 7 points.
To read full, CLICK HERE
The numbers of people who have read the books are MILLIONS. However, the numbers of success observed and successful people are few. So the real difference between readers and successful people is
IMPLEMENTATION OF KNOWLEDGE
Be careful with that satisfying feeling after you read one of these books, remember you haven’t done anything after reading them, you need to apply your knowledge.