Good habits make success possible. Whether you’re trying to get a promotion, meet new people, or look and feel healthy, a regimen of good habits is the surest path forward. If you don’t have good habits, everything becomes a constant struggle as you fight against yourself.
1. Design Your Life
– Develop a routine. “Wake up early, do journaling, think how you can create value for the common good”
– Put your day up for review at the end of the day.
As you go to bed, think about it as your last day. So when you wake up the next day, you are grateful.
2. Meditate On Mortality
“You can leave life right now. Let that determine what you do, and say, and think”.
– We all have the same fate.
What good is posthumous fame?
– “The belief that your work is terribly important is the first sign of an impending nervous collapse”
3. Take Wondering Walks
– “Only ideas you have when walking have any worth”
4. Love Your Fate
When things go sideways, don’t approach it with anger, frustration, or even resignation or tolerance, approach it with love. The primary emotion should be Love.
5. Think About Failure
Positive Thinking and Positive Visualization are important but also a need to do Negative Visualization. The Law Of Attraction is not true.
It’s better to be pleasantly surprised rather than unpleasantly surprised.
6. Wake Up Early
Wake up early. Make before you manage. Don’t get sucked into the phone.
7. Make Time To Read
“It is not that we have a short time to live, but that we waste a lot of it”. if you want to read, then make time to read. DO IT.
8. Stop Putting Stuff Off
You could be good today but you choose tomorrow
Just Do It!
– It’s arrogant to think you’ll get to it later. Starting living today. This is the start.
Learn how to create success habits and create a daily routine that will help you become healthier & happier. Everything is created inside our minds before it can actually become a real thing. Once these habits become a part of your daily routine, you set yourself up to be well on your way to becoming a great leader of your own.